Harvest Lodge is pleased to announce the addition of Kayaking on the Waterhen River. Please send us an email (click the button below) to schedule a trip or simply to reach out for more information.
- Per person aged 10 and up: $35.00 CAD
- BYOK (Bring Your Own Kayak): $10.00 CAD
Discount given to guests who also book accommodations at Harvest Lodge for at least a two-night stay.
• kayak rental with paddle
• paddling vest
• travel to start of the route, and
• assistance entering and exiting the river
What to Know
• Kayak Rentals are available June-September
• Reservations are nonrefundable
• A signed legal waiver, which will be provided, is required for participation.
• We have one tandem kayak for an adult with an underage passenger for families.
• No alcohol may be consumed during this kayak excursion.
• This excursion will take approximately two - three hours.
• This is slow to medium flow river. There are no rapids.
• Your route will be with the current, so paddling is only required for steering.
• River depths are six inches to eight feet along the route. • Snacks, drinks, and souvenirs are available.
What To Bring:
• Swimsuit or water ready attire
• Water shoes
• A change of clothes in case you get wet including shoes
• Waterproof protection for your camera/phone
Call to make your reservation for one of our time slots: 204-628-3491
or Call 204-628-3491